100% of Morales employees are fully vaccinated
Current Regional Tri-State Travel Advisory
As of March 19, 2021, Governor Lamont’s Executive Orders No.9s, Section 1 regarding travel is no longer in effect. Connecticut residents and travelers to Connecticut should follow travel-related guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Connecticut Department of Public Health (CT DPH). Mandates and requirements are not currently in place in Connecticut..
COVID-19 Precautions & Risk Reduction Measures
Morales has the intentions to continue servicing 24/7 during these adverse times and have implemented additional COVID-19 precautions & risk reduction measures.We are committed to the safety of our clients and providing the safest traveling experiences as possible. We are taking steps to ensure the health and safety of our passengers and employees. Kindly, we ask for your help in protecting others by wearing your mask and following the covid-19 protocols. Per the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) and government official guidelines, Morales has applied the following risk reduction protocols:
- * All employees are screened with no touch thermometer guns at the beginning and ending of each shift.
- * Employees are not permitted to work if they are sick or displaying COVID-19 symptoms.
- * Chauffeurs have personal thermometers to check their temperature frequently and report real time results back to the office.
Employee Precautions & Preparation
- * Chauffeurs wear face masks at all times when services are being provided.
- * Chauffeurs are supplied with disinfectant spray, hand sanitizer, hand wipes, and extra masks.
- * Chauffeurs will have complimentary disposable masks, hand wipes and hand sanitizer for clients if needed.
- * It will be the expectation of passengers to be responsible for providing a personal mask and maintaining social distance from others.
Vehicle Sanitation & Cleaning
- *. Vehicle interiors are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected with CDC recommended alcohol-based disinfectant before and after every ride; including touch points, seating areas, armrests and door handles (interior & exterior).
- * Hospital-grade disinfectants are used to sanitize vehicle interiors and surfaces at the start of each day.
- * HEPA filters are installed in vehicles interior air filtration systems (HEPA units have an efficiency rating of 99.995%, which assures a very high level of protection against airborne transmission).
- * Vehicle exteriors are cleaned daily.