At Moral Transportation Service, we recognize the importance of protecting your privacy. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. We agree to these policies by virtue of providing you with a means of obtaining information from us.
Personal Information We May Collect
We need your personal information to provide you with a good user experience. We collect only the minimum amount of information needed to help us provide you with a good experience and deliver quality products and services to you and we won’t share it with anyone else.
We may collect:
1. We will use your name and email address to send you confirmations, receipts, service updates, travel/traffic warnings and our newsletter.
2. Billing information including name, address and credit card information so that we can process payment to deliver our services.
3. We may send you marketing emails with either your consent or if we believe we have a legitimate interest to contact you based on your contact or question.
Other Information We May Collect:
Anonymous Data Collection and Use
To make our Website work as efficiently as possible, we may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the Website by identifying which areas of the Website are most heavily used. Anonymous traffic data may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate basis
Cookies and Similar Technologies
We may also automatically record certain information from your device by using various types of technology, including “clear gifs” or “web beacons.” This automatically collected information may include your IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after you use the Service. We also may use these technologies to collect information regarding your interaction with email messages, such as whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded a message, to the extent permitted under applicable law.
Do Not Track
We do not respond to your “do not track” signal or other similar transmissions that indicate a request to disable online tracking of users who use our Service.
How We Use the Information We Collect
– Contact You: we may contact you with information that you provide to us based on these lawful grounds for processing.
– Process Payments: We will use the Personal Data you provide us in order to process your payment for services. We use third-party payment processors that take care in securing data and comply with the GDPR.
– Targeted Social Media Advertisements: We may use the information you provide to us to run social media ads and create look-alike audiences for advertisements.
– Share with Third Party Processors: We may share your information with our newsletter provider so that we can contact you via email and with our merchant accounts so we can process payments.
– Share with Network Partners: We may share Personal Information with our headquarters, business partners to whom it is reasonably necessary or desirable for us to disclose your data to provide you with services.
Submission, Storage, Sharing and Transferring of Personal Data
Personal data that you provide us is only accessible by those who help us to obtain, manage or store that information. These people have a legitimate need to know such information.
We will retain your Personal Data for the shortest time possible. We may have to keep certain types of Personal Data for longer periods if we need to comply with certain legal, contractual and accounting obligations.
To use certain features of the Website, including our reservation system or other automated tools, you may need a username and password. We recommend keeping your username and password private and secure but don’t share them with anyone else. If you do share your username or password with others, they will be able to access your Personal Data. To protect against unauthorized or improper use, be sure to log out of your account at the end of each session requiring your username and password.
Right to Access and Removal
To remove or access any information that we have collected through Transit that is stored on our servers, please contact us. On receiving such a request, we will use reasonable efforts to provide you with such information.
The Services are not intended for children under age 18. We do not knowingly collect or distribute personal information from or about children under the age of 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us to remove or delete that information from our systems.
Changes to our Privacy Practices